Located in northwest Indiana, Penn-Harris-Madison is seeking excellent candidates for all positions. The district is suburban and rural with nearly 10,600 students in 11 elementary schools, three middle schools and one high school. The community is 90 miles east of Chicago and offers a variety of cultural and recreational opportunities along with a very attractive cost of living.
For more information on open positions and how to apply, please choose the appropriate link below.
- Special Instructions for teachers
- Special instructions for all other applicants
- See all available openings at P.H.M. Schools
- Create or review your online application Information
Human Resources Staff
Michael Lureman, Director of Human Resources, 574-258-9549
Tamara Gizewski, Administrative Assistant for Human Resources, 574-258-9571
Lisa Brown, Benefits Coordinator, 574-258-9585
Mandatory training required for substitute teachers and aides
- Substitute teachers and program assistants information
- Classified substitutes (teacher aides, Kids Club, etc.)